Regular SEO wishes to be the ultimate resource for SEO, Digital Marketing, and Technology-related information. I enjoy sharing what I know about SEO & Technology and hope to continue doing so. However, I also know for a fact that it is equally important to have others share their knowledge and experience with everyone as well. To achieve this together, I would love to invite your participation and help to provide the valued readers of this blog with interesting insights, and actionable content.
So, if you have something compelling to share, feel free to write for us your previously unpublished articles. However, and so that our readers have access to high-quality and interesting insights on SEO, Digital Marketing, and Technology-related topics, we have a few guidelines that you are expected to follow:
Guidelines for SEO Tips
- Article Word Count: 500 words or more.
- Images: Relevant, High Resolution, and Non-plagiarized
- Articles to be exclusively published on Regular SEO
- Include: Author Details (as we’ll be including them in the writer’s column)
- Do-follow Links will be added based on your request
- Spammy Links will be removed permanently.
- The article you submit will be reviewed by our content editors before publishing. The decision to proceed or reject the article is solely at their discretion.
Email us your article as an HTML file or Word Doc at — email@example.com