Regular SEO wishes to be the ultimate resource for health and fitness-related information. We wish to nurture fitness freaks, health enthusiasts, life hackers, health, and wellness promoters, as well as folks with a casual interest on health with articles, guides, infographics, and more on anything and everything surrounding human health and fitness. And while we enjoy sharing our knowledge with you, we’ll be delighted if you would want to share your knowledge with your fellow health and fitness fanatics.
So, if you have something compelling to share, feel free to send us your previously unpublished articles. However, and so that our readers have access to high-quality and interesting insights on health and fitness-related topics, we have a few guidelines that you are expected to follow:
Guidelines for SEO Tips
- Article Word Count: 500 words or more.
- Images: Relevant, High Resolution, and Non-plagiarized
- Articles to be exclusively published on Regular SEO
- Include: Author Details (as we’ll be including them in the writer’s column)
- Do-follow Links will be added based on your request
- Spammy Links will be removed permanently.
- The article you submit will be reviewed by our content editors before publishing. The decision to proceed or reject the article is solely at their discretion.
Email us your article as an HTML file or Word Doc at — firstname.lastname@example.org